Hurricane Matthew Available Resources
We are pleased to provide the following resources for those needing help with storm damage:
- Kathy Broyard, Executive Director/ Emergency Management Specialist, Florida Disaster Assistance Network (FLAPDAN) Phone:941-483-0675. Email: email@example.com
- Survivors needing assistance with home cleanup may call 1-800-451-1954 until November 4, 2016.
- Chris Walker, MPC Facilities Manager, and his team are willing to help church members with debris cleanup. Call Chris at 386-213-2347.
- Jason Salvagni is willing to help anybody in need. His number is 734-223-5521.
- Herb Ramsdell, the Moderator of the St. Augustine Presbytery Disaster Assistance Commission (SAPDAC), may also be contacted for information and assistance. His number is 904-813-4448.
- Liz Lawrence, a member of MPC, who is employed with the Red Cross may be contacted. Her number is 904-501-1455.
- Some church members may require temporary housing. Tom Rivers is a realtor with Olde Carriage Realty. His office phone is 904-824-4500. His cell is 904-347-6986.
- For access to other community resources, survivors should call 2-1-1.
- The Salvation Army will be distributing supplies from the Destiny Church parking lot (across from Target) starting at 8:00 AM October 11, 2016. They will hand out water, bleach, and clean up kits. This will be a drive thru operation. They must enter from US 1 and exit onto Old Dixie Hwy. All people to stay in their vehicles.
October 11, 2016 | Uncategorized | Comments Off on Hurricane Matthew Available Resources