SUPPORTIVE CARE-Caring for the caregiver.
A Stephen Minister can provide vital support to anyone facing the challenge of caring for a loved one who is going through a life crisis or
transition, such as:
- Man or woman caring for his/her dying spouse;
- Woman considering placing her elderly parent in a long-term care facility;
- Parent of a special-needs child
- Son or daughter supporting a parent through the death and funeral of the other parent;
- Parent supporting an adult child through the pain of a divorce.
Stephen ministers can help these and other caregivers remain strong.
For more information, please contact Rev. Amy Camp at 904-327-9762 or via e-mail at: email@example.com or Stephanie Wollny at 203-482-7308; via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.