Memorial’s Session, our governing body, met on Monday, April 19, and took the following actions:
- Endorsed a Prayer Partner ministry “Prayer Walk” on Sunday, September 1.
- Approved the purchase of a new Church Nursery Paging System to replace the broken system.
- Approved partial funding in cooperation with the Board of Trustees for needed-repair of the parking lot and its landscaping.
- Approved funding for upgrading of the sound system in Fellowship Hall.
- Approved funding for providing for video-taping and video feed of the service to the Fellowship Hall and eventually a live-feed of the service on the internet.
- Approved allowing the Youth Ministry and Stewardship Ministry to work together in soliciting the congregation to provide sponsorships to assist in enabling youth to attend the Presbyterian Triennium.
May 22, 2013 | Church Business | Comments Off on Session Update